Marketing Coordinator / Lead Generation — Part Time Position
Creative MediaWorks, located in Pennington, NJ, produces dynamic, memorable and effective healthcare communications media for medical education, marketing, scientific communication and meetings. Working with Medical Communication and Pharmaceutical/Device companies, CMW produces the multimedia and graphic tools they need to conduct business at all levels. Creative MediaWorks is committed to being a full service Multimedia provider—offering creative design, web/interactive tools and digital printing. Our goal for each project is to achieve the highest level of client satisfaction while producing excellent quality graphic media on-time.
We have an outstanding part-time opportunity for an experienced Marketing Coordinator/Lead Generation professional with excellent communication skills, superior organizational skills and a team player attitude. This individual will work with our existing client base and generate leads to increase sales for our firm. This is a great opportunity to work with a multimedia leader with excellent upside financial potential
Manage all aspects of lead generation and marketing coordination including:
- Lead Generation:
- Manage and implement promotional eBlast campaign
- Review eBlast analytics daily
- Evaluate reports for client interest and review leads with department managers to determine approach
- Keep contact list up to date (ACT) through research and other methods
- Other Lead generation, obtain names and email addresses of qualified potential new clients
- Content Creation:
- Write content for our marketing initiatives (e.g. company blog, eBlast content, PR statements, social media postings, etc.)
- Sales Support:
- Run and schedule marketing meetings with senior staff
- Assist managers on sales calls for both internal and external meetings
- 2+ years’ experience in Marketing
- Working knowledge of MS Office and CRM (Sage ACT! preferred)
- High-quality written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills for effective communication to clients, management and project team members
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and independently
- Strong relationship building, interpersonal and persuasive skills
- Organized, energetic, personable, neat clean appearance
We value our employees' time and efforts. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no phone calls, if we feel that your skills and experience are what we are looking for we will contact you. If you are a staffing agency, please do not contact us. Thank you.