Welcome to the industry’s first Interactive Medical Algorithm—only from the medical communication specialists at Creative MediaWorks.
al•go•rithm (āl'gə-rĭ th 'əm) n. A step-by-step problem-solving procedure, especially an established, recursive computational procedure for solving a problem in a finite number of steps.
What if you could simplify even the most complex decision-making processes—selecting drug therapies, evaluating treatment protocols, diagnosing patient presentations and more—into comprehensive “if/then/else” decision trees…animate them into engaging “gaming” scenarios…then, put them all on your audience’s desktops, tablet PCs, PDAs or smartphones?
At CMW, “What if” has already become “Why Not?”
With a well-designed interactive algorithm, you can:
- Educate healthcare providers on best practices
- Identify patient types, when to prescribe, titrate or evaluate other treatment options
- Reinforce patient compliance
- Link to additional product-related information
- Distribute via CD, USB, web or application on your reps’ tablet PCs
- Provide monitoring and reporting of decision tracks
- Design one for nearly any budget
The possibilities are literally limitless. So is the educational and communication value.