New Business Developer (Part Time or Contract)
We have an outstanding opportunity for an NBD professional who has experience working within the life science market and has demonstrated success increasing revenue. This individual will increase revenue by closing new sales from prospects and lead generation.
Our perfect candidate would have medical agency account management experience and understand the life science environment and how our web and graphic services fit their needs. We are flexible but our preference is part-time or contract sales.This is a part time role with a commission based compensation model.
- Grow topline revenue by developing new sales.
- Identify, qualify and connect with prospective accounts.
- Initiate new client contact.
- Meet with prospects to uncover their needs.
- Proposal follow up.
- Close business.
- Work with marketing and department managers.
- Utilize our CRM for all activity and reporting.
- Contribute to internal marketing initiatives.
- Strong relationship building, interpersonal and persuasive skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills for effective communication to clients, management and project team members.
- Customer focused, service and empathy skills.
- Organized, energetic, personable, neat and clean appearance.
- Comfortable in a small business environment with an entrepreneurial spirit who adds value to their work.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and as an individual.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, CRM systems, and Google Apps.
- Life science market experience with: medical communications initiatives for scientific, disease state, promotional, and field training purposes; speakers bureau management; and congress/medical association and publication planning.
- Understanding of custom web solutions, graphic design and print and how they are used in the life science market.
- Understand the client environment, objectives and terminology.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please. If you are a staffing agency please do not contact us. Please review our website prior to applying to ensure your talents match our needs.
Creative MediaWorks delivers custom web development, graphic design and print solutions to life science companies and their agencies, with a focus on quality, deadline and accuracy. We achieve our quality standards through defined workflow processes, direct access to on-staff project talent, proofreading and quality assurance expertise, backed by an uncompromising commitment to the most responsive customer service in the business.