Who We Are
For over 25 years, Creative MediaWorks (CMW) has delivered custom web development, graphic design and print solutions to the exacting standards of life science companies and their agencies. We do so with a focus on quality, deadline and accuracy. We achieve our quality standards through defined workflow processes, direct access to on-staff project talent, proofreading and quality assurance expertise, backed by an uncompromising commitment to offer the most responsive customer service in the business.
Who We're Looking For
CMW is seeking a Software Developer to join our team that would be focused on programming applications for our clients in the life sciences industry. We are looking for a talented coding guru with strong development, problem-solving, and communication skills to help us craft innovative custom web solutions, and support our growing product offering—Speakcore (www.speakcore.com).
- Write code across the full stack--front-end Web UI, middle-tier service layer, and the back-end database, for all phases of a project
- Convert templates from web designers into HTML/CSS using a responsive design for mobile device optimization
- Program functionality for new custom web solutions, and for enhancements and updates to our Speakcore platform
- Collaborate with our team and clients on project requirements using our project management software to help document and manage the workload across the lifecycle of the project
- QA code for issues and troubleshoot
- Maintain, refactor, and enhance existing features and functionalities
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years experience building web applications and software with object-oriented programming languages while maintaining a focus on writing clean, well designed and scalable code
- Entrepreneurial, self-driven, and takes pride in improving our customers’ experiences
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight-deadlines
- Experience with web application development security standards
- Experience developing on the Azure platform
- Experience with multi-tenancy architecture and development
- Experience with creating web designs using Adobe Photoshop or Sketch
- Experience with coding inline CSS for HTML emails
Working at CMW
Intimate team of dedicated, hard-working individuals who work as a team to achieve their goals, resulting in very low turnover. A process-driven organization, with a laid back atmosphere and an open office environment that facilitates collaboration. CMW is located in a quaint small town with plenty of different lunch options and convenient shopping nearby.
- Innovate and Grow
- Own Your Work
- Customer Focused
- Be an Expert
Must work on-site in our offices in Pennington, NJ. We will consider local candidates only.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. If we are interested in learning more about you, we will reach out. If you are a staffing agency or recruiter please do not contact us, we will only work with candidates directly.