ASP.Net Web Application Developer
Who We Are
For over 25 years, Creative MediaWorks (CMW) has delivered custom web development, graphic design and print solutions to the exacting standards of life science companies and their agencies. We do so with a focus on quality, deadline and accuracy. We achieve our quality standards through defined workflow processes, direct access to on-staff project talent, proofreading and quality assurance expertise, backed by an uncompromising commitment to offer the most responsive customer service in the business.
Who We're Looking For
CMW is seeking an ASP.Net Web Application Developer to join our team that would be focused on programming web applications for our clients in the life sciences industry. We are looking for a talented coding guru with strong development, problem-solving, and communication skills to help us craft innovative custom web solutions, and support our growing product offering—Speakcore (www.speakcore.com).
- Write code across the full stack--front-end Web UI, middle-tier service layer, and the back-end database, for all phases of a project
- Convert templates from web designers into HTML/CSS using a responsive design for mobile device optimization
- Program functionality for new custom web solutions, and for enhancements and updates to our Speakcore platform
- Collaborate with our team and clients on project requirements using our project management software to help document and manage the workload across the lifecycle of the project
- QA code for issues and troubleshoot
- Maintain, refactor, and enhance existing features and functionalities
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years experience building web applications and software with object-oriented programming languages while maintaining a focus on writing clean, well designed and scalable code
- Entrepreneurial, self-driven, and takes pride in improving our customers’ experiences
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight-deadlines
- Experience with web application development security standards
- Experience developing on the Azure platform
- Experience with multi-tenancy architecture and development
- Experience with creating web designs using Adobe Photoshop or Sketch
- Experience with coding inline CSS for HTML emails
Working at CMW
Intimate team of dedicated, hard-working individuals who work as a team to achieve their goals, resulting in very low turnover. A process-driven organization, with a laid back atmosphere and an open office environment that facilitates collaboration. CMW is located in a quaint small town with plenty of different lunch options and convenient shopping nearby.
- Innovate and Grow
- Own Your Work
- Customer Focused
- Be an Expert
Must work on-site in our offices in Pennington, NJ. We will consider local candidates only.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. If we are interested in learning more about you, we will reach out. If you are a staffing agency or recruiter please do not contact us, we will only work with candidates directly.
Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative Seeking talented and results-driven Inside Sales Representative (“ISR”) that thrives on generating new business opportunities. The candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving the Company’s customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
The successful candidate will be experienced and comfortable in creating new prospect opportunities which will involve making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, understanding client needs, qualifying prospects and ultimately creating appointments for our Senior Leadership team.
This initial opportunity seeking role may transition over time into a New Business Developer position, whereby the individual will be creating appointment opportunities for themselves.
- Using a number of data sources, including industry-specific journals and databases, as well as broader sources (Google), the Inside Sales Representative will be on the front lines of targeting qualified prospects for initial contact and appointment setting.
- During prospecting, the ISR will leverage LinkedIn, email and direct telephone calls to identify appropriate decision makers within target-qualified organizations,
- Once identified the ISR will seek to “sell the value” of a ZOOM or phone appointment with the Company’s Senior Leadership.
- The ISR will “sit in” on these initial calls with Senior Leadership.
- The outcome of research and actual calls will be recorded by the ISR in the company’s CRM.
- The ISR will also note any next steps and follow up appointments in the company’s CRM.
- In addition to proactively reaching out to the market to seek, develop and deliver prospects for these calls, the ISR will also receive, qualify and respond to all inbound inquiries from the company’s lead generation campaigns.
- Lastly, the ISR may also have the opportunity to attend such conferences and industry events as the company engages. During these events, it is expected that the ISR will network and develop lead opportunities.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Secure new sales opportunities through inbound leads as well as outbound calls and emails.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources.
- Understand client needs and offer solutions and support.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate executives for further development and closure.
- Maintain and expand the database of client and prospects using CRM.
- Help close sales by accompanying Sales Executives on client meetings and working with the team through closing process.
- Achieve quarterly quotas.
- Understand CMW’s products and services and how they apply to client needs.
- Develop the ability to perform effective online demos to prospects.
- An understanding of the Life science industry, and how our products and services are used by professional organizations within that industry.
- At least one-year of successful inside sales experience.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing multiple calls per day.
- Ability to research prospective clients.
- Experience working with CRM.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Objection handling skills.
- Ability to translate customer needs into sales opportunities.
- Comfortable working in a smaller business environment.
- Brings an entrepreneurial spirit - always seeking to adds value.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work with light direct supervision.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Medical communication, education, and/or publication knowledge.
- Experience selling web solutions, graphic design or wide format printing.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please. We do not accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies.
For over 25 years, Creative MediaWorks has delivered custom web development, graphic design and print solutions to the exacting standards of life science companies and their agencies. We do so with a focus on quality, deadline and accuracy. We achieve our quality standards through defined workflow processes, direct access to on-staff project talent, proofreading and quality assurance expertise, backed by an uncompromising commitment to offer the most responsive customer service in the business.