Account Manager / New Business Developer
We have an outstanding opportunity for an account management professional who has experience working within the life science market and has demonstrated success increasing corporate revenue. This individual will increase revenue by closing new sales from prospects and clients.
Our perfect candidate would have medical agency account management experience and understand the life science environment and how our web and graphic services fit their needs. We are flexible and will entertain applications for full time, part time or contract sales.
- Grow topline revenue by developing new sales.
- Identify, qualify and connect with prospects and existing accounts.
- Meet with prospects and clients to uncover their needs.
- Close business.
- Work with the marketing and department managers.
- Develop project proposals and estimates.
- Represent the company at trade association meetings and networking events to promote products and services as well as maintain professional and technical knowledge.
- Utilize CRM for all activity and reporting.
- Contribute to internal marketing initiatives.
- Strong relationship building, interpersonal and persuasive skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills for effective communication to clients, management and project team members.
- Customer focused, service and empathy skills.
- Organized, energetic, personable, neat, clean appearance.
- Comfortable in a small business environment with an entrepreneurial spirit who adds value to their work.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and as an individual.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, CRM systems, and Google Apps.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years in strategic account management/sales with a proven ability to obtain new business.
- Understand the client environment, objectives and terminology.
- Life science market experience with: medical communications initiatives for scientific, disease state, promotional, and field training purposes; and congress/medical association and publication planning.
- Understanding of custom web solutions, graphic design and print and how they are used in the life science market.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including 401K, paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture at Creative MediaWorks.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include your salary requirements. No phone calls please. If you are a staffing agency please do not contact us.
Creative MediaWorks delivers custom web development, graphic design and print solutions to life science companies and their agencies, with a focus on quality, deadline and accuracy. We achieve our quality standards through defined workflow processes, direct access to on-staff project talent, proofreading and quality assurance expertise, backed by an uncompromising commitment to the most responsive customer service in the business.